Monday, February 17, 2014

How Many Psychics Knew I Was Going To Write This?



I've never been the kind of person who put too much value on anything said by a psychic. Once in college, I went with a friend who visited a psychic. When we got there the lady looked at me and asked if I was also interested in a reading. I looked at her and said “I think you know the answer to that question. If not, your reading won't do a thing for me.”




The lady psychic asked me to leave and stay in the waiting room. She said my negative karma could hurt my friend's reading. I told my friend I'd wait for her at a coffee shop down the street. It was a special place were negative karma was welcome. The kind of coffee shop where negative karma could get you a discount on their drinks. I loved the Negative Karma Coffee Shop.

The only psychic I've ever liked was Miss Cleo. Who could forget the image of that woman from the Psychic Friends Network wearing Jamaican attire during late night television? I loved hearing her speak in that thick Caribbean accent and energetically proclaim “Call me now for yah' free tarot readin'.”




I had to dig deep to not contact them. I had no faith the reading would be worth anything. Simply having the chance to experience someone who had such a great Jamaican accent was tempting. I knew it was all fake. We eventually learned that Miss Cleo's real name was actually Youree Dell Harris. So what if she was actually born in Los Angeles. I'm okay with the fact that her parents were from Texas and California. I imagine Miss Cleo was probably better at being a Jamaican shaman than most actual Jamaican shamans.

It appears the psychic industry has started to engage in specialization when it comes to providing readings. Now it's possible to visit a love psychic. Why are there no lottery number psychics? If I got a good reading from a stock picking psychic or a sports betting psychic, I'd have an entirely different attitude about these people.




I recently came across a press release from love psychic Christopher Golden. In bold below are excerpts from his press release. My insights are in italics.


There is only one thing you must do right in this life. If you fail, I promise you will be unhappy. And if you succeed, I promise your life will be fulfilling. All you need to do is truly, deeply, honestly and authentically love somebody. Love them with all of your heart and love them whether they deserve it or not.


Whether they deserve it or not?”...great advice. This way when you're done paying for a love psychic, you can walk down the street and hand over some cash to a therapist. According to his website, Christopher charges $75 for a 15-minute reading and the amounts he charges increase from there. For that kind of money, he should at least recommend you find someone who treats you with a little respect.


Life is a short term deal. Live it while you can, flaws and all. Live it with your heart open wide, even in those moments where you can feel the sadness of the whole world and it feels like your heart will break wide open. Let it break. No one gets out of here without a broken heart. 


If I paid for this kind of advice I would have a broken heart. I would be lamenting the loss of my money. It would cause me to have a serious moment of sadness. I don't care about the whole world. Let them waste cash on a psychic and deal with it in their own way. My heart would be crushed about the loss of my cash.


The love you end up giving yourself and the love the world gives you will be immeasurable, although loving is its own reward. Your beautiful nature is all you ever had to offer. And you take it back by giving it away. Love foolishly, because only a fool for love knows what it means to love at all.


Choke, choke, gag, gag, groan! Hey, if I'm paying $75 for 15 minutes I don't want to hear about the love I give myself. I want to know about giving my love to someone who can start a fire in the ole fireplace. What's this beautiful nature crap? I don't think he knows me or many of my readers. Love foolishly? Is that code for letting some attractive female fool you into spending money on her and taking her to expensive places so at the end of the night she can go back to her boyfriend? How much could you actually afford to spend after paying $75 for 15-minute readings?


Love Psychic Christopher Golden is a veteran psychic intuitive, author and relationship expert. He has been using his metaphysical abilities to help resolve relationship issues since 1989.


A veteran psychic intuitive? I say he should know enough to pick me some good lottery numbers and make me a believer. Relationship expert? He doesn't say he's an expert on good relationships. Metaphysical abilities? Is that code for “It's not what you know but what you think you know that will make you happy. If I say it and you believe it, we have a deal at $75 for 15 minutes”. I wonder if he'll give you a reading with a Jamaican accent? With those prices, he should give you a reading in a French, Spanish, Jamaican or any other type of accent you want to hear.

If I've offended anyone who believes in psychics, I hope you realize how important you are to me. There are many public buildings I would like to sell you. I'm not worried about offending psychics. Being able to look into the future they've known about this for a long time. You may have known about it as well. It probably would've only cost you $75 and 15 minutes of your time.


Love Psychic Press Release


Check Out Some of My Other Blogs


There was a study done to identify the differences between physical pain and emotional pain. (Sarcasm Alert) Would you rather have a robber shoot you or insult you?

Pain Hurts


Each generation has a different idea about what is old. Isn't it interesting how a study shows this idea changes the older you get? (Sarcasm Alert) How could anyone think of such a thing this without this study?

Talkin''Bout My Generation








No comments:

Post a Comment